Starting this month guests at select resorts can completely skip the front desk check-in line at their resort and head straight to their room or the parks. To do so they must have the following:
- MagicBands shipped to them ahead of stay.
- Completed the Online Check-in.
- Submitted a credit card and pin or already have paid in full.
- Provided a contact methed (e-mail or text).
Assuming everything is completed, a message will be sent to the guest informing them their room number and giving them the option to head on to the room. Once the guest has arrived at the hotel a cast member will greet them “curbside” and give them the option to head on to the room or head over to the lobby. Note: They will be required to show a photo id to proceed to the room.
This will be rolled out to the resorts on the following schedule.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
- Disney’s All-Star Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
No Date Yet
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground