- New times for Boo-To-You and Halllowishes
- Boo-To-You will run at 8:35 PM and 11:15 PM
- Hallowishes will start at 10 PM
- Celebrate the Magic will kick off correspondingly at 9:45 PM
- As always these are subject to change as are any other activities at the party. Stay tuned for more updates.
- $68 (Note: Passholders and DVC folks get a discount for some nights)
- September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27
- October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
- November 1
- Typically Disney will alow you into the Magic Kingdom at 4PM with your MNSSHP Ticket
- Trick-or-Treating! – Stations for candy will be scattered across the Magic Kingdom. Guests can also come in costume as long as they are not obstructive or offensive. It’s also the exception during the year when guests can dress up like characters. Some of the Characters will be in costume as well. Note: It is Florida, so keep in mind it’s likely to be warm, humid, and may rain.
- Boo-To-You Parade – Held twice typically at 8:15PM and 10:30PM, this parade hits the ground running with the Headless Horseman charging down the parade route at full gallop. (Note: Cast members will be clearing the path several minutes ahead of this. This is for your safety and the Horse and Rider’s.). The parade featues classic characters, villains, and residents of the Haunted Mansion. It’s a must see.
- Celebrate The Magic Villains Style Castle Show – projection show typically at 9:15PM
- HalloWishes – The Halloween Wishes Fireworks Spectacular. Typically at 9:30PM and is in my opinion the best fireworks show all year.
- Hocus Pocus Villan Spelltacular – New for this year and mentioned here.
- Special Character Meet and Greets (IE: Jack Skellington)
- Exclusive party only merchandise.
- Many attractions will be up and running with no FastPass+, but with shorter lines.
Guests without a party ticket will be escorted out at 7PM. Guests finishing a meal at Table Service at the time may finish their meal, but then will be escorted out.