Disney is adding to the Frozen Summer Fun at Hollywood Studios this year with the Ice Palace Boutique. Think of it as a Frozen version of the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, but only for a limited time. It will be located in the old American Idol audition area starting July 26 and run thru the end of Frozen Summer Fun on September 7. Like it’s princess counterpart, it’s only for ages 3-12 and has several different packages to choose from starting at $19.95 on up to $240. Reservation will go fast and can reserved by calling 407-827-7400. They will take first-come, first-serve walk-ins based on availabilty, however, those will likely be few and far between.
Packages Available to Choose from:
- Anna or Elsa-inspired shimmering makeup palette
- Face gems
- Nail polish
- Braided hair piece with sparkling snowflake accessory
- Exclusive photo opportunity.
- $75, includes tax.
- Everything in the Frozen Summer Fun Boutique Package.
- Access to the Ice Palace Café
- Reserved seating at one of the “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” shows (for upto 6 guests).
- $175, includes tax.
Ice Palace Boutique Deluxe Package
- Anna or Elsa costume
- Everything in the Ice Palace Boutique Package.
- $240, includes tax.
- Glitter hairstyle
- Olaf tee-shirt
- Reservations are not required
- It will only be available on-site at the location.
- $19.95, plus tax.